Thursday, May 25, 2006














You’re Brilliant Strategies


So we made it…I would recommend not driving 25 out of 48 hours for a couple of shows unless it's worth it. And believe me seeing Oh No! Oh My! And The Robot Ate Me live for the first time was worth the deprivation of sleep we acquired on our journey. That was over 2 weeks ago (yea, we suck at this blog thing). A special thanks to Matt from You Ain’t No Picasso for allowing us to be part of his first WRFL show. We owe him a lot.

So now onto new business…

The recording of Smut reached its home stretch. It looks like we’ll hopefully bee finished with all the bare bone tracks in the next month or so. Only thing left is to fine tune and mix…(To be continued)

School is out, and we are in works with a few bands on a small tour in late July/early August. We’ll keep everyone posted via our myspace and of course on our trusty blog as well.

I leave you all with a song off the first record. I don’t sleep more then 3 hours a day anymore so I’ll have more time to post on here. Hope I wasn’t too boring.


Cheers,
Sean (Sure Juror)


Ex-Cuties - Sure Juror

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home