Friday, June 02, 2006















Track 05 – You’ll Never Recognize It
I wrote this song when I was 18. I got shit for the cut-and-paste intro from the engineer at the time, but I think it’s the best part of the song. Song’s about racism and shit. Chords are D7-Bm-G-D Em-A7-D7-G. Words are…monotonous, but here they are anyway: “you will never recognize it…/I know that you will wait for me…/it’s true that I never loved you…/a runner in one of the few races it’s still ok to hate/two babies born with working eyes and ears on someone else’s face/it’s true that I never loved you, but, it’s true, I’ll never leave you/I know the truth would bother me.” –midge.



You’ll Never Recognize It - Sure Juror

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

The mp3 you guys linked here sounds a aweful lot like Sleeping Pills. If I'm not supposed to recognise it... I guess I did.

I quite enjoy your sound btw.
Very unique.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Sure Juror said...

hey yeah, sorry about that...its fixed now.


sean (sure juror)

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! desperate to pee on the motorway gay dildos peeing problems How to pee standing up Asian lesbiand aunt peeing Nice asses galleries Acapulco latina chicas Upskirt of teen ass Web site designer new york peeing melissa Free pamela anderson and tommy lee movie Tommy bahama swimwear 2004 Free paris hilton sextape download women desperate to pee can peeing bring on contractions fire alarm supplier madrid Bdsm blowjob online roulette

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home