Monday, November 20, 2006

HEY!!!!

We will be phasing out the blog over the next few weeks and just using our website for updates and such. We just put up our first record up for download on the website….and as a going away gift, I will be posting the art work for the first record (in its original Photo Shop Format, as well as in .jpeg for people without Adobe Photo Shop) soon. I’ll keep everyone up to date in the meantime. Any questions you have for us can be directed to my email or the band’s email. I’ll be in touch.

-Sean (Sure Juror)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home