Friday, June 16, 2006











Track 10 – New Recruit
The words in this song were written by me and Becky Sulin. Since I have no real right to reprint her lyrics, I’ll only write the section that I’m completely responsible for (the bridge). Chords are Am-C-F…Dm-G7-C-Em-Am-Dm-G7-F-G-C…C-E7-Am-F…G(aug)-G#(aug)-Am-F7-G(aug)-G#(aug)-Am-Dm(aug)7-F-G-C. Words for the bridge are “I can’t call you crazy for joining the Navy/it’s fine/we’ve had our time/I miss being bothered by the drama that followed these kinds of self-designed lies and how I’m working too hard to be kind/we were first in line cos faith was so easy to fake/we could waste more time taking turns always failing, saying ‘I just can’t afford you, darling’/maybe it’s the drinks talking.” –midget.




New Recruit - Sure Juror

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home